Easy Motion has finally started to bring some of their best offerings over the pond here to the U.S. The Easy Motion Atom Diamond Wave is a case in point. It showcases the German manufactured Brose Center Drive motor system for smooth and virtually silent operation. As a result of this configuration a Shimano Nexus 8 speed internal hub can be located in the rear wheel. The combination of mid drive power and internal rear gearing makes for an incredibly simple riding experience. Shifting has never been so easy! The power is not startling as it can be with some manual throttle bikes and its hefty 65 mile per charge capability is comforting whenever heading out on a long adventure.
This bike is chock full of premium features to delight and inspire riding confidence. Magura hydraulic rim brakes, front suspension, adjustable handlebar stem, Selle Royale comfort saddle, ergonomic hand grips, lights, fenders, rear rack, and a stable side stand combine seamlessly to provide top notch performance. We find the ride to be quite nice. This is truly one of the bikes that is redefining the electric bike experience.
Smooth, solid, with controls that are quick to respond, the Diamond Wave is a testament to its blended Spanish and German lineage. It promises to be very reliable and is backed by the industry’s best five year warranty. If these sound like the qualities that are most important for your new electric bike, the Easy Motion Atom Diamond Wave could be the bike choice for you.
Power and Range
- 250 watt Brose Center Drive motor
- Top speed – 20 mph
- 4 levels of pedal assist
- Locking removable Samsung 36V 500WH lithium battery
- 2 amp smart charger (3-4 hour charge time)
- Range: up to 65 miles*
Gearing and Stopping
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal rear hub
- Magura Hydraulic rim brakes
Comfort & Appearance
- Aluminum frame
- Removable LCD display console
- Suntour front suspension fork
- Adjustable handlebar stem
- Selle Royale comfort saddle
- Ergonomic grips
- Alex rims w/Schwalbe Marathon 700x38C tires
- Alloy rear rack
- Aluminum laminated fenders
- Alloy kickstand
- Fully enclosed chain guard
- Shimano dynamo powered Lumotec head & tail lights
Weight & Warranty
- 56 lbs.
- 2 year warranty – upgradable to 5 years