We see a lot of folks coming in the shop looking for a bike with a low step thru frame feature. The Pedego Boomerang Plus is the king of the low step thru height – only 9” above the tarmac. This bike has all the other features of the much heralded Interceptor along with the easiest of rider on-off ability.
Its hefty geared motor coupled with a 48V battery delivers impressive power and acceleration. Superb braking power, clean shifting, and your choice of manual or pedal assist modes all combine nicely to deliver a crisp, quality feel. The relaxed cruiser style geometry, jumbo swept back bars, padded seat and grips, and suspension seat post offer up the sense of quality in an uber-comfortable fashion. Add in the power factor that 48 volts brings to the mix and you have a very capable, enjoyable machine.
If you’re looking for a very comfortable and strong bike to tackle all your daily needs and you need an extremely low step thru frame for easy access, the Pedego Boomerang Plus is the bike for you.
Power and Range
- 500 watt geared rear motor
- Top speed – 20 mph
- Manual throttle option
- 5 levels of pedal assist
- 48V 10AH removable, lockable lithium ion battery
- 3 amp smart charger (3-4 hour charge time)
- LCD display console w/USB Charge Port
- Range: 30-50 miles*
Gearing and Stopping
- Shimano Acera 7 speeds
- Avid BB-7 Disc Brakes
Comfort & Appearance
- 6061 aluminum frame with integrated rear rack
- Cruiser style handlebars & Promax stem
- Suspension seat post
- Leather padded grips
- Premium padded saddle
- 26” Schwalbe Fat Frank tires
- Classic frame style available in black, brushed silver, lime green, neon orange, neon blue, red
- Ultra low Step through frame style available in black & red
- Puncture resistance inner tube sealant
- Headlight & tail light
- Alloy side kickstand
- Alloy cage pedals
Weight & Warranty
- 2 yrs.
- 61 lbs.