The Montague M-E1 is the world’s first full-size performance foldable e-bike. Designed for both urban riding and trekking, the M-E1 is equipped with a Shimano Steps E6100 mid-drive motor and a Deore drivetrain, and folds in seconds with a single quick release.
The M-E1 sports full size 700c wheels and front suspension for a natural feel and easy ride.
Once folded, the bike can be rolled for easy transport or storage. It can be stored in the closet, train, or car trunk, keeping it safe from theft and out of the elements. The weight of the bike is ingeniously supported by the kickstand, so you don’t need to lift or balance the bike while folding.
Power & Motion
- 250W Shimano Steps E6100 mid-drive motor
- 60Nm of Torque
- 36V, 418Wh Lithium-Ion battery
- Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist
- Range: up to 105 Miles on a single charge*
- 4-hour charge time
- Shimano Deore 10-speed derailleur
- Herrmans LED front and rear lights
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- 6061 Aluminum Low-Step Frame
- Chain guard
- Easy storage in apartment or RV to avoid theft
- Available in a sleek Matte Black / Royal Blue
Comfort & Appearance
- SR Suntour NEX Suspension
- Easy-to-read LED screen
- Full coverage mud guards
- VP Folding Pedals
- Folds to 38″ x 38″ x 13″ for easy storage
- Integrated Cargo Rack
- Schwalbe Energizer Plus 700c x 47mm tires
Weight & Warranty
- Max Load: 250lbs.
- 54lbs Total Bike Weight
- 5 yr. Company Warranty